EIT Community AI Challenge - Deadline extended - Award money raised
Artificial intelligence (AI) is on everyone's mind. Everyone needs it, everyone must have it. But what does it actually bring in practice and what requirements do I have to fulfil as a company in order to generate added value for myself? To answer these questions, not only for the manufacturing sector, EIT KICs have joined forces in the EIT AI Community.
The EIT AI Community has been founded with the aim of supporting the technological, ethical, legal and socio-economic aspects that boost EU's research and industrial capacity in AI, and to put AI at the service of European citizens and economy. And today you get the chance to become an active part of this community. We are looking for corporates or SME out of our partner networks, that want to tackle their digitalisation and sustainability transformation challenges with the help of AI solutions.
We are happy to announce that we now include a specific sector for AI Challenges from Ukrainian companies.
Due to this change the submission deadline for the AI Challenges has been extended until September 30th.
What do you have to do?
- First of all, we need your challenge. Just fill in the template attached and send it back to us by September 30th at the latest.
- Second, you can find an AI Maturity Tool on our Website (https://ai.eitcommunity.eu/ai-maturity-tool/). We ask you to fill this out for us as a first basic assessment of your AI readiness. This will help us greatly to understand your challenge in more detail and solve it through the following steps. It takes around 10 Minutes and is a mandatory requirement when you hand in a challenge.
What happens next?
- We select the best challenges and start scouting for possible solution provider.
- The corporates receive a pre-selection of solution providers from us. Subsequently, we organize bilateral meetings with candidates selected by you.
How does the AI challenge end?
- With a closing event and the awarding of cash prizes for the winning teams. The prize money (20,000 Euros per team) is earmarked for PoC implementation in the corporate.
If you are an AI solution provider:
- You are specialised in AI solutions and want to work with our corporate partners on their challenges? Let's get in contact and send us your pitch deck until September 30th!
Your challenge was unfortunately not selected?
We will sadly not be able to address all challenges in this round. With six KIC participating we are looking for two challenges to solve per KIC and as of now also two challenges from Ukrainian companies amounting up to 14 Challenges in total and roughly 50-100 solution providers.
But don't worry, your challenge will not be lost! It will be taken up by our team and we will contact you in any case and actively support you in the search for solution providers.
And the next competition is not far away either.
What is the timeline?
- Challenge collection 30th of September.
- Selection & bilateral meetings in October and November.
- Award event in December.
Are there any questions left unanswered? Then Adrian Bablok (email@example.com) is the right person for you. He will be happy to help you with questions about the EIT AI Community and the Challenge.
Take a look!